Have you ever dreamed of being a world-famous writer? The Clubhouse is for you!
There’s no better way to build your writing skills and discover new stories than by joining a writing community.
The Clubhouse is a monthly print newsletter designed for young writers just like you.
Open to Australian writers between the ages of 7 and 18, the newsletter is a place where you can share your stories with other soon-to-be authors. You might even find writing inspiration for your next story!
Every month, you’ll receive:
- a print newsletter full of short stories and poems written by other talented young writers
- reading and writing prompts to help you start thinking about your next story
- the chance to share your writing with other print newsletter subscribers.
The Clubhouse young writers’ newsletter is your chance to become a real-life published author!
It’s designed to help you enjoy reading and writing offline and away from computer screens. You’ll get to learn from likeminded young writers from all around the country!
Ready to get started? Subscribe to The Clubhouse for just $99 per year, or $9.95 per month!
We recommend purchasing one subscription per child so that each child in your household receives their own letter in the mail. The Clubhouse is mailed during the first full week of each month.
What the Kids Say
- I’m so excited waiting to get my copy in the mail. Amelia, VIC
- I love the reading prompts, even though we often forget to take them with us to the library! Shae, VIC
- It’s great reading everyone’s stories, especially the ones that were read out at Virtual Writers Group. I can enjoy them again. Charlie, VIC
- There is so much great information to read. I can’t wait for the next issue. Jack, NSW