The Clubhouse is a monthly print newsletter, designed especially for young writers.
Receiving a letter in the mail is special and many young writers haven’t received anything in the mail, other than the occasional birthday or Christmas card. Young writers will love receiving a letter in the mail addressed just to them.
The newsletter contains information and inspiration for young writers including:
- Writing prompts
- Answers to questions about writing and reading
- Writing tips from published authors
- Stories written by young writers
- Interesting information about authors, books, words, and anything else we can find
Young writers are encouraged to send in their questions to be answered and stories to be published.
The Clubhouse is mailed during the first full week of the month.
A Clubhouse only subscription is only $99 per year or $9.95 per month.
We recommend a subscription per child rather than per family so that each child can receive their own letter in the mail.
What the Kids Say
- I’m so excited waiting to get my copy in the mail. Amelia, VIC
- I love the reading prompts, even though we often forget to take them with us to the library! Shae, VIC
- It’s great reading everyone’s stories, especially the ones that were read out at Virtual Writers Group. I can enjoy them again. Charlie, VIC
- There is so much great information to read. I can’t wait for the next issue. Jack, NSW