Our June 2021 issue of The Clubhouse is on its way to subscribers. There are 12 pages packed full of writing tips, stories and poems by young writers, writing and reading prompts, and more for your enjoyment.
Inside this issue:
- What to write instead of “The End”
- Ending Writing Prompts
- Write a Superhero Story by Karen Tyrrell
- Your Life: The Best Story Tree of All by Cam Macintosh
- Choosing Your Main Character by Elizabeth Klein
- Bad Endings
- Reading Prompts – Ending
- How can I get a copy of a book I want to read without any money?
Stories by Young Writers:
- Be Careful What You Wish For by Bond W, NSW
- Nothing Like I’d Ever Seen Before (pt 4), by Charlotte L, VIC
- The Kingdom of Blobern by Bonnie A, VIC
- Nothing to do with Coffee Here! by Meg A, VIC
- Poem by Niamh B, ACT